Lets start at the beginning and talk you through your visit to Head Kandy post lockdown.
* Please start by re scheduling your appointment if you are unwell or showing any signs of the virus.
* Visits to Head Kandy are by appointment only and please come alone.
* Please make sure you know what service you require when booking. It is very important that our timings during this period are as accurate as they can be.
* Please arrive on time. Being late could result in your stylist not having sufficient time to carry out your service safely. Our stylists will be with one person at a time to ensure social distancing and allowing time for sterilisation between bookings.
* Please wait outside the salon and we will great you and escort you in.
* At this point we will test your temperature with a contact free thermometer. Staff will also be tested on arrival.
* You will have the option to hang up your own coat but we do ask that you avoid bringing unnecessary items.
* Please sanitise your hands on arrival and again on departure. We have plenty in the salon but feel free to carry your own if you wish.
* Please follow your stylists instruction and guidance when taking your seat.
* We provide all PPE but if you'd like to bring a face covering, feel free to do so.
* We will not be serving refreshments so please bring your own drink. We do have disposable cups for water and ask that you take these cups with you and dispose of them.
* Bring a book, tablet, kindle or laptop to keep yourself entertained during long appointments.
* We will be sterilising and disinfecting all equipment, tools and stations between appointments but please refrain from touching work surfaces and styling equipment.
* Please do not touch the retail products but ask us to assist you with your purchases.
* Your stylist will take your payment and make future bookings at the styling station avoid overcrowding in the reception area.
* We will be adding a £3 surcharge to each bill to help towards the PPE costs and loss of revenue due to these new guidelines. We hope you will understand that this is unavoidable for us.
* Above all please follow our guidance and respect our new way of working. We are taking these measures to protect you, our team and our community.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the salon and doing the job we love.
Thank you for your continued support and kindness throughout these strange times.